Monday, April 14, 2008

Of Course I'm Real

That's right I said real, not for real, big difference there. Generally only crazy people feel they have to prove that they are real, but sometimes those of us online do too. And it's weird everytime. I know there are fears about the Internet, it makes sense; but if I offer my phone number, address, multiple email addresses, and the ability to pay with a credit card a chargeback can be done on why should I have to? I have all the same things as Overstock or Amazon, but I bet they don't get calls demanding identification.

To all you surfers out there, stop being such a bunch of paranoid freaks and educate yourself. Learn what to look for and recognize it when you see it. Questions are fine, but deciding you need to speak to the owner just because you want to know there is a real human processing your order is ridiculous. Much obliged.

As a side note, if anyone is interested in learning how to build a yahoo store I have just the website for you... mine.

No comments: